Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The drought has begun


I was browsing the release schedule for games and it's slim pickings until February. This month sees Skate 2 drop which should be as fun as the first, but I'm not sure if they've reinvented and kept it feeling completely refreshing. I'll have to give it a try, but here's hoping it does not go the route of the Tony Hawk franchise. Other than that I'm waiting until February for Street Fighter IV, the GTA IV DLC, and a DS game I've been particularly excited about called Retro Game Challenge. Those titles are still about a month away, so until then I'll be here twiddling my thumbs, actually I may review some titles from 2008 that I just didn't have the time to play. Perhaps if I were a legit insider of the game industry I'd have stories out the wazoo to fill the time until February.

Until next time....

No comments: